Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Read


A very good read, just finished "My Traitor's Heart" by Rian Malan - a South African author.

Read it to get a better understanding of the history and culture of South Africa during the time of Apartheid conflicts.

This post was inspired by reading one of the "blogs of note" - "People Reading". Check out http://peoplereading.blogspot.com/ - very interesting blog about what people are reading today in San Francisco.

Next on my list of books to read is "The Camel Club" by David Baldacci, one of my favorite authors. "The Camel Club" and "My Traitor's Heart" are both owned by the hospital administrator here in Ndanda, who was kind enough to lend to me....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't care what anyone says i love that pic of you. You look like a Rabbi. Take care looking forward to seeing you in Aug.

mel tom marissa and tommy