Monday, March 3, 2008

A new look in Africa

Ok, I hear all of you out there chuckling....

Here is the story - No, I did not loose a bet, nor did I watch the movie "Borat" too many times.....actually I've decided on this new look because of requests. Believe it or not, besides a little bit of praise and admiration, the response and request I received from many people upon sharing the news that I was moving to Africa was to grow my hair longer and stop shaving.....

Well, actually - I'm sorry to inform you that this is not a "real" picture. Thanks to the "paintbrush" I was able to "enhance" my image a little bit. Yes, despite the fact that I don't have a social life here in Ndanda; nor do I have any good friends or family in Africa to be seen with, the best I can do is pretend :) sorry. (****Actual photo is in the previous post****)

Ellen, don't worry, I won't come to the wedding looking like this......that is because I doubt the customs officials at O'hare would let me past security, sorry! :)

***To friends/family/colleagues - please don't be concerned about my mental well being, I haven't lost my sanity (yet), just having a little bit of fun:) ****honestly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are silly!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Neil, I think this look works for you!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture! Glad to hear that you won't be sporting the facial hair at the wedding!