Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No bones for you

Holiday presents arrived early this year for my 3 dogs, Obama, McCain and Bush. They are 3 lucky dogs!! The 3 of them received meat filled bones, chew toys, and a bunch of biscuits and treats courtesy of my parents, Allan and Darlene. Thank you!:)

The dogs were definitely surprised and very excited to receive their treats. As you can see, McCain is busy chewing away at a bone. Bush was also busy biting into her bone as was Obama. As soon as Obama received his bone, he took off running around my backyard in excitement. I went looking for him to take a picture but he's no where to be found. I think he's hiding in the bushes so no one can find him and steal his treat!

2 comments:

dhorlic said...

I'm glad the treats were a hit :-)

Anonymous said...

Jake wants to meet obama (kevin)