Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nyumba wangu


I wish I could take you on a video tour through my house. The three bedrooms, single bath and kitchen was large enough for me to get "lost" the first day I arrived. Here you are looking at the front door; the den is to the right and there is a guest bedroom to the left.
The kitchen, behind, has an oven, stove, toaster, refridgerator,+ pots and pans- perfect for someone who does not know how to cook.
I have upgraded learning to cook on my list of things to do after I had an omelette and toast for dinner last night. Don't worry my neighbor gave me some spaghetti so that I won't get discouraged.

4 comments:

dhorlic said...

Your house looks beautiful. I'll send some recipes :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting those pictures of your house. It looks very nice. Good luck with the cooking!

Anonymous said...

What does "Nyumba wangu" mean?

melodeenovak said...

wow what a beautiful house......guest room huh??? Is that for when I come and visit....lol???? I will be more than happy to send recipes too......Eggs are very easy to make and so are hot dogs....Just ask Tommy..... Marissa Tom and Tommy all said hi and best of luck with everything. Take care