Saturday, October 6, 2007

Karibu


Karibu! Habari? Jani langu ni Neil. Ninatoka Amerika. Nita kanyafazi daktari na nita kaa Ndanda! (Welcome! How are you? My name is Neil. I'm from America. I am working as a doctor and I am staying in Ndanda!)
Greetings from Morogoro, Tanzania! What a beautiful city and what an adventure its been so far!
I'm staying at the St. Tomas Monastery hotel for a 3 week Kiswahili language class.
We have class from 8 to 3:30 normally 6 days a week.
This city is amazingly beautiful! The first day in Morogoro we went on a hike through the town, along a path through the hills; spectacular views of mountains and streams! 2nd from the left is Benji, our tour guide and one of our 3 Kiswahili language teachers.

2 comments:

dhorlic said...

The area looks beautiful. What a great adventure.

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely beautiful!!